Before You Call Advanced Air Conditioning and Heating
There are several steps you can take before you call out a service technician for AC repair in Vero Beach, Sebastian or Indian River County.
Feel free to call us at (772) 388-1695 if you have any questions about things you can do and we'll guide you in the right direction.
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set below the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the COOL or AUTO position. The fan switch should be set to ON for continuous airflow or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the air conditioner is operating.
- Try to get the air conditioner to turn on by lowering the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting.
- If the air flow out of your registers seems low, check the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter can block air flow.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by each unit (outdoor and indoor).
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for both the outdoor and indoor unit.
- If the problem persists, please call us!