How often should I change my air filter?
There are many different types of filters and people live different lifestyles that will affect filter change interval.
Changing your a/c filter on a regular basis is one of the best ways to save money on your electric bill and prolong the life of your air conditioning unit, which is why this service is included in our Preventative Maintenance Package.
Air Filter Replacement Guidelines
- Traditional Fiberglass or Polyester: Monthly
- Washable/Reusable: Washed out monthly and reused
- Ordinary Pleated: Every 1 - 2 months
- Deep Pleated 4-6 inch: Twice a year
- Pleated, Permanently Charged Electrostatic: Every 2 - 3 months
- Electronic Air Cleaner: Cleaned regularly (at least once a month)