Nestled along the. Sebastian River, Roseland, Florida residents enjoy a host of outdoor activities throughout the year. The town became a designated Florida Heritage site in 2015.
Sebastian Inlet State Park is the place to lay on the beach, swim in the water, and toss your line in to catch some fish while the Barrier Island Sanctuary is a fun spot to learn more about the local ecology and see some sea turtles up close.
This small community offers many single-family homes. As an established community, there are a few new builds but most of the homes are older. With temperatures in the 80s for seven months out of the year, Roseland, Florida homes rely on their air conditioning units to keep cool. This means that you may need an air conditioner service company.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repairs
As a homeowner, you know there's going to come a time when you need air conditioner repairs. The trick is to recognize the signs early so you can fix the problem before it does further damage and costs more to fix. Here's a look at some common signs that you need a repair:
Higher than usual electric bill
When your electric bill comes each month, you have a good idea of what to expect. If the bill is significantly higher, it might be a sign that your air conditioner is running harder because something is wrong with the system. It could be a variety of issues but it's something.
As one of the most expensive systems in your home, you expect your air conditioner to last for 15 years or more. When it begins to age, it'll need more and more repairs.
Strange sounds and odors
You might notice that your HVAC system is making some strange notices from a rattling sound to a chugging noise or maybe it's expelling an odd smell into your home. When you first notice this, it's a good idea to call a professional.
Air blows without cooling
There are a few reasons that your AC unit might run without blowing cold air. You might have an issue with your compressor, such as freezing over. Part of the problem could be a clogged air filter.
System cycling on and off
Do you hear your air conditioner turning off and on but your space never seems to get any cooler? This can be a problem with the thermostat or something else that relegates how often the system runs. You need to call a professional to find the root of this problem before all the turning off and on causes more problems with other areas of your air conditioner.
Most Common Air Conditioning System Repairs
Once you know that you have a problem, it's up to your air conditioning repair service to find out exactly what it is. Of course, some problems occur more often than others. Here are a few of the most common repairs:
- Clogged air filters- Your HVAC system works by pulling from your home, heating and cooling it, and then forcing it back into the house. When this happens, all the debris and allergens get pulled into the system. An air filter catches these items and keeps them from entering the system. A clogged air filter can cause numerous problems.
- Thermostats- It's up to your thermostat to tell your HVAC when to run. If the thermostat isn't calibrated correctly, it can cause all sorts of problems with your system.
- Coolant -Your air conditioner requires coolant to properly cool off your home. If it's running low or completely out, then your air conditioner won't properly cool your home.
- Defective air compressor- Your air compressor plays one of the largest roles in turning warm air into cold air. When this piece needs repairs, you might get a little cool air, but it won't be cold or nearly enough.
Your Full-Service AC Service in Roseland, Florida
Advanced Air Conditioning is your full-service company to tackle any issues you have with your home air conditioning system. From the odd noise to the motor that doesn't want to run, we can help you and your family cool off. Here are some of the most common services that we offer:
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Run efficiency test
- Service and replace filters
- Inspect electrical components
- Clean condensate pan
- Clean and treat condensate drain lines
- Scrub outdoor coil with cleaner
- Inspect U.V. bulbs
- Verify calibration and thermostat operation
- Inspect safety controls, such as float switches, if available
- Add lubrication to the blower and fan motors, if accessible
- Verify refrigerant pressures and temperatures
- Visual inspection for refrigerant leaks
- and more!
Extended Service Area
At Advanced Air Conditioning, we take pride in partnering with our friends and neighbors to keep their air conditioner running smoothly. Our extended service area includes:
- Vero Beach
- Indian River Shores
- Winter Beach
- and more!
If you don't see your hometown, give us a shout!
Reason to Choose Us for Your AC Service in Roseland, Florida
Advanced Air Conditioning knows that you have a choice when you need repairs and service for your HVAC system so we take pride in being your first call. We strive to give you many reasons to choose our company. Here's a look at a few of the reasons to select our services:
- Founded in 1999
- All of our technicians are trained and certified
- Drug-free work environment
- Financing available
- An accredited business with the Better Business Bureau
- A+ rating from the BBB
- Google Guaranteed
- Online specials
- Uses the latest Clean Air technologies
- Modern AC tools and technology for diagnostic
- Free estimate
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week emergency service
- Fully licensed and insured
- EPA and HVAC certified
- and many more.
From the moment you contact our company to set up an appointment, you'll realize that you're dealing with professionals who want to help guide you through the process from start to finish. Call us today.