Clean Air Ducts for Better Health
Air Duct Cleaning services performed by Advanced Air Conditioning protects the health and well-being of your family and employees.
Routine duct cleaning also keeps your HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems running smoothly and will provide greater energy efficiency.
Advanced Air Conditioning and Heating provides professional air duct cleaning for Vero Beach, Sebastian, and all of Indian River County, Florida.
Call us at (772) 388-1695 or send us an email with any questions to schedule an appointment for air duct cleaning.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Improved health - Contaminants in your HVAC systems can have adverse effects on your health. Advanced Air Conditioning And Heating air duct cleaning eliminates bacteria and fungus that often contribute to allergy and asthma symptoms and can aggravate other health concerns.
- Improved air quality - Professional air duct cleaning significantly improves the air quality in your home or business in Sebastian through the systematic and qualified removal of dust, dirt, and debris trapped within your HVAC systems.
- Improved energy efficiency - Cleaning your air ducts regularly ensures that your ventilation systems run more efficiently resulting in lowered heating and cooling costs.
Air Duct Cleaning Removes Many Common Contaminants
- Toxic mold
- Dust and dust mites
- Vermin, rodents, or insects
- Wood shavings, drywall dust, and carpet fibers
- Pet dander
- Unnecessary moisture
- Air duct inspections
Improving the indoor air quality in homes and businesses across the Sebastian area has become a major concern. Advanced Air Conditioning And Heating professionals clean air ducts and replace worn out air filters. We offer annual maintenance inspections of the air ducts within your heating and cooling systems to ensure they are functioning properly and last longer.
Air Duct Cleaning Package
Our air duct service package in the Sebastian area includes:
- Services performed by a qualified and experienced HVAC technician
- Air duct inspection
- Thorough cleaning of all grilles and registers
- Cleaning of all main supply, return and branch ducts
- Industrial vacuuming
- Filter cleaning or replacement
For a free estimate and in the Sebastian region, call the air duct specialists at (772) 388-1695
What is Clean Healthy Air?
It's important that your indoor environment is healthy and free from contaminants. When your indoor air is clean, you will typically be healthier and more productive. Good indoor air characteristics include:
- Sufficient Ventilation
- Removal / Control of Airborne Contaminants
- Consistent and Acceptable Temperature and Relative Humidity
Bad indoor air quality can have negative consequences including:
- Increased health issues such as headache, allergic reactions, cough, and eye irritation
- Decreased Productivity Because of Discomfort and Strees
- Furnishings and Equipment Show Signs of Wear More Quickly
- Strained Relations Among Inhabitants
Why Should I Be Concerned With Indoor Air Quality?
For many years health authorities and governmental agencies have raised our awareness to the dangers of outdoor air pollution and have concentrated their efforts on finding ways to reduce pollutants generated by automobiles, factories, construction and mining.
Over the past two decades scientist have been carefully examining the indoor air environment of our offices, factories and homes and they have found this environment to be even more hazardous to our health than outdoor air.
Indoor air contaminants can originate within the building or be drawn in from outdoors. Particulate matter can come from far away places like blowing desert sands & volcanic eruptions or from nearby sources such as pollinating trees, industrial emissions, vehicle exhaust, cleaning chemicals & pesticides. If these contaminant sources are not controlled, IAQ problems can arise. Statistics show that 1 out of 5 (50 million) Americans suffer from allergies caused by substances found in the home and office. Deaths related to asthma have risen 40% in the past two decades.
If Its In Your Ducts, Its In Your Lungs
When grouped together in a poorly ventilated area, home electronics, furnishings and even the seemingly innocent supplies in your desk drawer can emit a combination of pollutants strong enough to make your head ache, eyes water and throat itch. Here are some prime home and office offenders and their possible effects:
- Pets & Pet Dander
- Copying Machines and Electrical Equipment
- Cleaning Supplies Such as Floor Wax, Carpet Deodorizers and Air Fresheners
- Not Changing Your Air Filter Regularly
- Home Renovations
- Cigarette Smoke, New Carpeting & Furnishings, Insulation and Window Coverings
- Poorly Maintained Heating and Cooling Systems
- Microbes Such as Mold and Fungi
Prolonged exposure to dirty air can needlessly plague home owners & workers with skin irritations, respiratory problems and other chronic ailments. Radon or asbestos entering through cracked foundations or broken ceiling tiles can lead to cancer and other life threatening diseases. A recent study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that people who live in modern buildings come down with respiratory infections 45 percent more often than people in older structures.